Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Butterfly Circus - an extraordinary short film

A friend recently shared this short film and I had to pass it on.
Poignant.
Hope-filled.
Life-affirming.
Beautifully shot and acted.

Readers may recall when the inspirational life of Nick Vujicic was blogged about here at 'Twirl'. He is featured in this film of compassion and hope. I hope you will click to link watch it and leave a comment.

The Butterfly Circus, directed by Joshua Weigel

This film left me in a soggy puddle of emotions as I once again commit to seeing the butterfly locked within the ugly caterpiller of difficult circumstances or difficult people that I encounter in my own life.

An affirmation of true value and worth.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Watching the film humbled my heart with conviction. I also had a rapid fire of emotions as I watched it. Thank you for sharing it.